CELEB GLOSS KRISTEN BELL, JENNA DEWAN-TATUM, MINNIE DRIVER AND NIA LONG GET NAKED FOR ALLURE

0

No clothes? Not a problem at all for Kristen Bell, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Minnie Driver and Nia Long, who agreed to bare their famous bods for Allure's May 2014 issue. Keep clicking to see what the ladies said about showing off so much

flesh ...

Kristen Bell on going nude less than a year after the birth of daughter Lincoln:

"I talk a big game about being comfortable in my skin. I wanted to put my money where my mouth was."


Jenna Dewan-Tatum on her husband's support of her baring it all less than a year after the birth of their first child:

"Chan was really on board with it -- he knows I'm very comfortable in my own skin."


Nia Long on posing nude again for a magazine. (Her first time was for Ebony in 2011):

"I'm still going naked. I can still take it of off two babies later. When you have kids, your body changes drastically, and we have to learn to

appreciate ourselves as we are. My boobs are not the same as they were before; I'm not going to lie."


0 comments: