Kanye West accused of two-timing Kim Kardashian with model

0



Kanye West vehemently denies a tabloid report that claims he cheated on Kim Kardashian with a Canadian model (read: "model"). Star magazine has an exclusive interview with one Leyla Ghobadi, who alleges she had a pair of passionate trysts with the music star. 

"This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit," rails his rep (via TMZ). "It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible 'news' sources. This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives."

Ghobadi, however, insists she isn't merely seeking her 15 minutes of fame. No, she's going public with the two-timing tale as a goodwill gesture to Kim. 

"This is going to destroy the Kardashian family," the brunette, 24, warns the tabloid. "It's bad. It's really bad. It's just embarrassing. But if I were Kim and about to have a baby, I would want to know."

According to Ghobadi, she got up close and personal with Yeezy after his Atlantic City performance in July 2012. He purportedly had a minder invite her backstage after spotting her dancing in the front row to "Mercy." Kim, meanwhile, was watching the show from a VIP box.

"He invited me back to his hotel room, but I refused, as I felt it was too rushed," she explains, adding that he offered her tickets and backstage passes to return the following night with her pals.

"He told me that he found me attractive and wanted to 'hook up,' but I was concerned that he was seeing Kim Kardashian."

Leyla's conscience was soothed, she says, when West told her "his relationship with Kim was nothing but a friendship, a way to increase his fan base. … It was for publicity and nothing serious."

Then this supposedly happened when she agreed to accompany Kanye to his hotel room: "After taking shots of Jack Daniel's together, we began to make out for a while -- and next thing I knew, we were both naked and having sex."

Ghobadi maintains another rendezvous took place in New York back in October, and contends Kanye attempted a meet up with her last week. Stand-up gal that she is, she refused, ostensibly out of respect for the stork-awaiting Kim: "I would never do that to someone, especially a person who is expecting a baby!"

Flapping her gums to a tabloid? That, she would do. "Maybe I went about this the wrong way but how else am I meant to get thru to her?" she tweeted to Radar. "I am NOT the bad guy in this situation, nothing more 2 say."

Meanwhile, Kanye enthuses (as much as he can enthuse about anything) that Kardashian provided inspiration for his forthcoming "Yeezus" album.

"I'm the type of rock star that likes to have a girlfriend, you know?" he reveals to the New York Times. "I'm the type of soul that likes to be in love and likes to be able to focus. And that inspires me."

What's more, "Any woman that you're in love with or that loves you is going to command a certain amount of, you know, energy," he adds. "It's actually easier to focus, in some ways."

He acknowledges how unhappy he was after he urged Kim to overhaul her closet during an appearance on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

That was from a place of love. It's hard when people read things in a lot of different ways. You know, the amount of backlash I got from it is when I decided to not be on the show anymore," he says. "And it's not that I have an issue with the show; I just have an issue with the amount of backlash that I get. Because I just see like, an amazing person that I'm in love with that I want to help."

When asked about the impending arrival of his daughter, Yeezy sidesteps a direct answer. 

"I don't want to explain too much into what my thoughts on, you know, fatherhood are, because I've not fully developed those thoughts yet. I don't have a kid yet," he opines. "I just don't want to talk to America about my family. Like, this is my baby. This isn't America's baby."

That said, his instincts about being a dad seem right on: "One of the things [is] just to be protective, that I would do anything to protect my child or my child's mother."

0 comments: