ANGELINA JOLIE JOKES ABOUT HER INFAMOUS RIGHT LEG MEME

0


Beautiful, talented and in on the joke? Angelina Jolie showed off her sense of humor when she finally acknowledged the "Angie's right leg" meme that set the Internet aflame during the 2012 Oscars. As the Academy Award winner left the stage during Saturday's Oscar rehearsals, the leggy brunette joked, "And then I go like this," as she pushed out her leg ala the now-infamous red carpet moment two years ago when she dramatically (and rather awkwardly) revealed her right leg while wearing a striking Atelier Versace gown.


What ensued was a viral frenzy for the ages. A Twitter account called @AngiesRightLeg had 10,000 followers overnight, a plethora of doctored photos which the right leg at the Last Supper, the Moon Landing and other famous scenes from history circulated the web. Even other celebs couldn't help but mock the stance both on-and-off the red carpet.

Meanwhile, the mom of six stayed mum on the right leg hubbub at the time.


"I honestly didn't pay attention to it," Brad Pitt's lady love told The Huffington Post. "I don't watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don't click on it. And the people I surround myself with don't really talk about that kind of stuff. I hear something, but I didn't pay any attention. It's as simple as being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.”

But this little move at the rehearsal finally proves that the 38-year-old knows, cares and at least finds some humor in her past gaff.

The 86th Annual Academy Awards, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

@ The Lilly Melody Show

0 comments: