KIM KARDASHIAN, KANYE WEST SET A WEDDING DATE

2

Mark your calendars: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have set a date for their wedding! As revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly, the high-profile couple will be married in Paris, France, on May 24.


"It is so crazy to me that this is all happening," Kardashian gushed in the episode. "Kanye really outdid himself. It feels like I'm in a dream. It's just the most amazing experience." Of the 15-carat diamond engagement ring, she added, "It really is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I just can't believe I'm engaged."

 Follow Us On Twitter and Facebook 
@TheLillyMelodyShow 

Instagram @TLMSHOW 

2 comments:

  1. On wedding day, I had a complimentary attendant, who was helpful in getting my husband and myself champagne, and she also made sure that we were eating.
    wedding renewal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Kim Kardashian‬, ‪Kanye West‬‬‬‬

    ReplyDelete