Rick Ross, Drake & Wale Drop “Diced Pineapples” Video For The Ladies!

0

rickr oss diced pineapples
When I first purchased Rick Ross‘ album “God Forgives, I Don’t,” I came across a song titled “Diced Pineapples.” Immediately I thought of Ross, chilling in his Maybach, chewing chunks of the yellow fruit. Then, I thought–Rick Ross doesn’t eat any fruit, he owns a chicken spot! That aside, I decided to give it a chance and low and behold–I loved it. I’m not a huge fan of Wale, I saw him once in a media room at a concert and he was rather obnoxious, but I can give props where props are due. And, Wale did his thing on “Diced Pineapples.”
Ross’ inspiration for the lady-friendly tune came from his stint in the hospital after he suffered two seizures. He ate a lot of it and thus the sexual euphemism was born.
Check out the visuals featuring Drake, Wale and Rick Ross, below:

0 comments: