Chris Brown And Rihanna Are Not In A Relationship, Just Friends

0

Over the past few weeks Chris Brown and Rihanna have been very public about theirrekindling friendship, which has fueled rumors that they're an item again, but both parties deny that it's true.  "No," Brown replied when asked if he was in a relationship with the singer, during a rare interview on Friday morning (November 9).
"And that's just quick, a quick answer," he told Power 106 radio host Big Boy.
After confirming his breakup with longtime girlfriend Karreuche Tran, Brown debuted a viral video dubbed "The Real Chris Brown" where he admitted that he was still in love with both women, but he says he just needed to get it out there.
"When I feel a certain, an urge, whether it's music or it's an emotion, I feel the need to share with people because it's an experience and a life lesson," he said of the clip, adding that he didn't break up with Tran to date Rihanna. "With that it's just me being honest with myself. Me and her have history and me and her are definitely always going to be best of friends. And we're working on our friendship now," he said.
The public's fascination with their relationship knows no bounds, with the subject coming up in every major interview Rihanna has done in the past couple of years, but still Brown hopes it will die down soon. "As far as our personal life, I think people just got to give it a chance — or not even give it a chance, shut the hell up is basically what it is," he said. "I'm not trying to rush into anything, put any rings on anybody's finger or lie to anybody. I just rather be completely honest, express my feelings."

0 comments: