Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday Perfume Ad Is An Explosion Of Pink

0

follow @MelodyLY on twitter
In true Nicki Minaj fashion, the commercial for her new Pink Friday fragrance is nothing short of a colorful explosion. The ad features Nicki lying in a bed of black roses- that is until she picks one and pricks her finger on a thorn releasing a flood of pink to all her surroundings.
The “American Idol” judge also wears pink contact lenses to maximize the effect while her body slowly turns into a shimmering gold. Her song ‘Freedom’ can be heard playing in the background while everything around her turns into a pink wonderland of roses.
The bottle for the perfume is an exact replica of Nicki, complete with a pink wig and pink lipstick, not to mention a gold ‘Nicki Minaj’ necklace. "I've been thinking about [a fragrance] for like, the last two years actually; I knew I was going to call it Pink Friday," Minaj told MTV News. "I didn't know I would have a pink wig on the bottle until I met with the fragrance company and they asked me what I wanted my bottle to look like and I said — is there any way we can put a pink wig on it?"
With her OPI nail polish line and MAC Viva Glam campaign under her belt, the YMCMB rapper continues to reign over the cosmetics world with the addition of her new scent. Nicki’s Pink Friday perfume is available for purchase at Macy’s.

0 comments: