R. Kelly's 'Trapped In The Closet' Part 3: Pimp Lucius Is Back

0


Follow @MelodyLY on twitter!!
Fans of R. Kelly's "Trapped In The Closet" series had plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend when the crooner launched a new part of his epic hip-hopera. In Part 3, which aired on IFC November 23, a dapper R. Kelly begins by singing: "Everybody's got a closet and their problems that need solving...What goes around comes back around."
The twisted plot line brings back fan favorites like Tron and Rufus. We don't want to give away the masterful plot or spoil the melodrama, but we will say that we did quite enjoy Kellz playing a stuttering Pimp Lucius as well as singing from the perspective of his female characters. He also takes on new roles like Beeno, the mobster, and a marriage counselor. Oh yeah, we still have no clue what the mysterious "package" is.
Can't get enough of the shorts? Kellz has hinted that he may take the show to Broadway. "Some of the cities, I can't guarantee all of them, and that's what's being negotiated right now because it takes a lot of time to do these chapters — I'm the only one in the studio writing these chapters."
In August Kellz told MTV News that 30 new chapters had already been penned. "I'm so glad to know there are a lot of fans still waiting to find out what the package is, and I'm coming, you guys," he said. "In four weeks, I just did 30 chapters of 'Trapped in the Closet' and I'm proud of it; I'm very excited about it because it took on a life of its own. It took me over."

0 comments: