BEST IN SHOW: 7 Amazing Looks from DKNY Spring 2013 Collection

0

What’s a New Yorker? Someone’s who ready for anything. Day to night. Street to chic. She loves a contradiction; it defines her style. Just give her the elements, she’ll take it from there. For her, fashion is personal, an endless possibility of expression. Just like her city. – DKNY
I LOOOOVE THIS!!!!
I haven’t seen denim on the runway since the 90′s, so I’m pretty stoked that denim skirts and boyfriend jeans are making their way back into our closets this spring. This DKNY Spring collection is perfect for your on-the-go girl looking for a transitional day to evening look. I do feel like all the fashionistas got an early memo on their accessories game. Everyone under the tents is already sporting leather bookbags, wedge sneakers, and baseball caps – I think it’s time for a shopping trip.
Photo Credit: Courtesy of DKNY

0 comments: