Hudson & Richie Celebrate Fashion's Night Out

0

Last night's Fashion's Night Out extravaganza was extra special for Jennifer Hudson and Nicole Richie, who both showed off their QVC clothing lines the Jennifer Hudson Collection and the Nicole Richie Collection in New York City.
"Well I think what QVC stands for is everything that I stand for, and that's what made me feel like it's a great collaboration," Jennifer explains, looking fabulous in a retro 'do and bright pink lipstick. "I'm about quality, convenience and value and all of those things, and that's what I wanted to be able to give my fans."
Comfort was also a high priority in Jennifer's new line.
"I like to see ladies comfortable in what they're wearing, but cute at the same time -- why can't you be cute and comfortable?," she asks matter-of-factly. "Everything don't need to be uncomfortable!"
Nicole Richie on the other hand, was just excited to live her "dream."
"This is extremely exciting for me. This is something I've been working on a very long time," she smiles. "Just to see all of my dreams really come to life is something that's really special for me."

0 comments: