Beyonce’s Roberto Cavalli Mixed-Print Sheath Dress

0

                                     THAT TEXAN GIRL

Can I be candid with you? I adore Beyonce! And not because she can really blow, or because I own every one of her albums (but I do) –  but because my girl can dress. Sure you could give most of the credit to her fabulous stylist, Ty Hunter, but final approval still comes from Queen Bey.
Stunning as ever in a Roberto Cavalli mixed print sheath dress, Beyonce was spotted over the weekend with hubby Jay-Z at the Summer Ends with D’USSE Cognac Cocktails Celebration at Manhattan’s hot-spot La Marina Restaurant Bar Beach Lounge.
Now, you could save your next 5 or 6 paychecks and skip breakfast, lunch, and dinner to get this $1,500+ look or you can browse my list of affordable look-a-like options.
MIX IT UP!!!!!!!!
GET THE LOOK: Beyonce's Roberto Cavalli Mixed Print Sheath Dress

CHILLING MODE
FOR OBAMA, YES WE CAN!
LOVELY BEY
WITH HER HUSBAND!!! KULA TANO HIYO.

0 comments: